Comments

  1. I need job near Ramanathapuram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have experienced in maths subject
    I'm interested to teach students near thanjavur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want job in kalayarkoil surrounding.
    I have finished D.TED,BLit,M.A(Tamil)
    10 years experince in KG to V standard students.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam a M. SC B.Ed ( Maths) graduate with 6 years of experience. How to join in this pvt school teachers Association?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have completed MA in English and now studying B.ED so I want to work in Madurai or Karaikudi as a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a job...I am a English literature student .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm js nidhi sherba has completed B.E at jeppiaar engineering college and has done my B.Ed at stella matutina college of education .My major subject is physics. I'm from Chennai at Ambattur district

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want job in madurai or virudhunagar side

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. R SELVAM - MSC B.Ed (MATHS ) 2years experience higher secondary school level (TAMIL & ENGLISH Medium) contact - 9976522330 - I WANT JOB IN TRICHY SIDE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am Meena B.sc,B.ed science i want job in maduMad

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a job I am a English teacher

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am Banumathi. V. I have done M. A., B. Ed English. I have 2 years of experience in high school and higher education.

    ReplyDelete
  13. D.subash
    MSc.B.Ed (maths)
    No experience currently complete
    Tenkasi or Tirunelveli district side

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have completed B. A, B. Ed, M. Ed
    I had 10 years experience in Montessori and Grade 1,2 classes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear sir /madam
    My Name: i sheik kaka mohideen.
    Qualification: BA, B.PED.
    please allow me to the private school teacher recruitment interview
    Thank you sir /medam
    7904280050

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sengammal b.a tamil and templearts ...gandhiyanthrought complete panni iruken sivakasi..schools only

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WANTED TEACHERS