WANTED MATHS TEACHERS DMI GROUP OF SCHOOLS CONTACT:ST JOSEPH MATRIC HR SEC SCHOOL,POONAMALLE

Comments

  1. Good afternoon sir / madam am completed M.Sc,B.Ed (maths) .My working experience 3 years UG assistant . My last working school name St Joseph hr sec school in sankarapuram kallakurichi district . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sir/mam, iam from mangadu ... currently housewife and taking tuition for students from 4 th to 9th std... i would like to work in ur school and persue my teaching carrier... im bca gratuate and mca discontinued coz of sitution ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear sir

    I am studying MA -Tamil litreture in degree final year student of Nandanam Art's college for men I want to jop in Tamil teacher job vacancy please ACAP the mail sir
    Thanking you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ponnanmmal. B.Com /spl.B .ed Tamil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ponnanmmal B.Com. / spl.B.ed tamil 9994689185

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Sahaya Aarthi.. I have completed M.Sc, B.Ed in maths. If there is any vacancies please let me know..
    Contact:7397569303
    Email: sahayaarthi96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sir, I am a chemistry graduate. I worked in the production departments and in quality control laboratories. I have nearly two years experience in teaching chemistry, science and maths to higher class students in a private center. I have attended CTET exam, CSIR UGC NET exam in the recent years and got downloaded the score cards.

    I am to get MGNREGA job card in a week or two. I want to work in the field of education. So, will you please induct me into your organization.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praveen Kumar ME.,(Computer science engineering)
    Or
    PG Dip in Karate( 5th Dan Black Belt )

    Dip Silambam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WANTED TEACHERS